We are happy to welcome you at Bed & Breakfast Casa Coloridos. We invite you to read the following rules mainly based on common sense and mutual respect. These rules are applicable to all our guests that stay at our Bed & Breakfast.
- Guests are welcome from 4pm.
- Guests are expected to check-out before 11am.
- For alternative check-in or check-out times, please consult the owners of the B&B.
- The minimum stay in the B&B is one night.
- Rest hours are from 24.00 till 07.00. Please keep the noise to a minimum during these hours, as a courtesy to our other guests.
- Breakfast is available between 7 and 10 am. If there are special diet wishes, please let us know on forehand.
- At your arrival ID must be shown for registration and administration purposes.
- For the safety of all, please don’t use glass in the pool area.
- Any children at the pool must be supervised by their adult supervisors under strict supervision. Casa Coloridos does not do this for you, and accepts no liability for any accidents at the pool.
- Water is precious do not waste it.
- The B&B is not responsible for personals items left unattended.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house. Smoking is allowed outside on the terrace.
- Pets are not accepted.
Reservations & payments
- Reservations can be made on the website www.casacoloridos.com.
- The reservation is only valid once it is confirmed by the B&B.
- The payment for the whole stay must be made on arrival. We only accept cash. Please note that it is not possible to pay with a cash card.
- All our rooms are suitable for two guests. In consultation with the owners of the B&B it is possible to add a third person to the room for an additional payment.
- Our rates include the usage of gas, electricity, water and include tourist taxes.
- Cancellations are free of charge until 5 days prior to the date of arrival. After that day, 100% of the rate of the first night shall be charged by the B&B.
- Cancellations can only be done in a written manner via email@example.com.
- If guests decide to leave earlier than agreed in the original booking, no refund shall be made.
- The B&B has the right do withdraw the reservation until 2 days prior to the date of arrival of the guests without giving a reason.
- The B&B should be used by her guests in a sensible manner, and in line with the instruction of the owners.
- The head guest (the person who makes the booking) is responsible by law for any damage that is caused to the B&B or any other guests.
- Any damages should be reported to the owners of the B&B immediately. Costs for reparation or replacement should be paid by the responsible guest on request of the owners.
- If the keys of the room are not returned to the B&B, any costs that need to be made as a result of this, shall be charged to the responsible guests.
- In case of force majeure, the B&B is allowed to withdraw or postpone the reservation, without the guest being allowed to be compensated. With force majeure the following is for example understood, but not limited to: war, or the risk for war, strikes, boycots, problems in the B&B’s energy circuit, severe weather conditions, environmental disasters, death in the direct family of the owners etc., therefore resulting that is impossible for the owners to live up to the expectations of the reservation.
- The B&B cannot be held liable for any damage that is caused by any guests or third parties to other guests.
- The B&B can only be held liable for damage that is caused by gross negligence caused by the owners of the B&B.
- The B&B is only responsible for direct damage caused by the B&B. Any form of consequential damage is excluded. The liability of the B&B is always restricted to the maximum value that is paid by the insurance in case of liability for the B&B.
- The B&B excepts no liability for the injury to people or damage to, or loss of the goods of our guests.
- Insofar as rules of private international law do not provide otherwise, only Portuguese law applies to the present conditions.
- All disputes arising from the user agreement or these conditions will in the first instance be settled by the competent court in Portugal , in so far as the rules of private international law do not provide otherwise.
- None of the parties can transfer its rights and obligations to third parties insofar as nothing else has been stipulated in these terms and conditions.
- If and in so far as any provision in the user agreement and the present conditions should prove void, the remaining conditions remain intact and the void article is deemed to have been converted in such a way that it is brought into line with the apparent intentions of the parties.